Life seems to stop

"Life's all about moments, of impact and how they changes our lives forever." - The Vow (2012)


We run through life so quickly, never stopping to think about what is going on until you hit a brick wall. I hit that wall this morning when I woke up to a status update that shocked me.  It was a status posted by a friend wishing condolences to the parents of an other friend of mine on the death of their daughter.  At first I didn't believe it, its hard to grasp when that a friend of yours even if you have not seen or heard from them in a while that you will never hear from them again.


She was a friend of mine, she had a way of being friends with everyone and had such a love of life, I remember she was always marching to the beat of a different drum.  We were chavrutas (learning partners) in Jewish Day school and we were both involved in the same youth movement and it was a very small school so our social circles overlapped. Her sister is my age and I cannot image losing a sister so close to me. There are so many things that you start to think about when a life is cut short like this. All the things that you want to do with your life and suddenly there are so many things that you can appreciate.


Hadas will surly be missed and my heart goes out to her entire family the world lost an amazing girl this week.