Should I be worried?

People make mistakes all the time. This is normal, but my question is at what point should we be worried about these mistakes or moments of forgetting.

For example a few weeks ago I was waiting for a bus, and when it pulled up I walked towards it like I was 110% sure this was my bus. Half way to the door something inside me said you're not waiting for the 380, you are waiting for the 360. So I stopped backed up and had a second of doubt about this new plan of action.  By the time I decided to check my ticket for the bus number I was really waiting for the bus pulled away, and as it turns out this has in fact been the bus I was waiting for.

Now it doesn't have to be for such important things. Think about all the times that you wake up in the morning and can't remember what day of the week it is.  Have you ever been in a rush to leave the house in the morning and run out in your slippers?  This seems to be happening more and more and I have found that the only way to keep my mind on track has been to set reminders in my phone or place sticky notes on my desk with the lists of things that I have to do for today.

Due to exams and my lack of brain focus there has been a few less posts this month than I had hoped. I am hoping to get back on track and try to post as often as I can.  I am still working on figuring out who I am and what my goals are in life, just seems to be harder when my brain has so much other stuff on it.