Too much Touch!


I have clearly been using my touch screen technologies a little bit too much lately. It has been a few weeks since the last time I brought my laptop to school and used Microsoft Word at all. Today while taking notes in class I found myself like and idiot reaching up to touch the screen of my laptop (which is not a touch screen) to hit the indent button the top of the screen like I would usually do on my iPad. Then it dawned on me, I have a mouse! I had not realized that adjusting back and forth would be so difficult. I mean after all my cell phone is a touch screen I use the iPad while I sit in class but every night when I come home I use my laptop with out trying to use it as a touch screen. Perhaps it just has to do with my mind associating the action with the place. I am sitting in class and when in class I have my iPad therefore I have no mouse. Gonna have to retrain my brain.

Image credit.