Sleep

It is amazing how your body can tell
you when enough is enough. For the past week I have been running basically on no sleep, with so much school work and projects there has not been enough hours in the day to get everything done. Yesterday afternoon my body just said enough and at 6 in the evening I closed the blinds in my room and shut off the light and went to sleep. This lasted for two hours then I woke up to get something to eat and went right back to sleep. This morning was the first time in a long time that I have woken up refreshed and feel like I have sufficient amount of time to get ready for class at 8:30, granted I don't think that my borekas will defrost in time :(

The most important thing in the world to be prepared for any situation is get enough sleep, and I believe that for the rest of this week I will be trying to get more sleep and it will have a very positive impact on my school work.